Have you been looking for just the right time to try your hand at legal mobile sports betting in Virginia? If so, the time is now if you want to take advantage of a promo offer from DraftKings Virginia. All you have to do is bet $5 for the chance to win $280 on one of Sunday’s NFL games.
That’s right, if you register for a sports betting account with DraftKings Virginia, you have a chance to cash in on an odds boost of 56-to-1 for either the AFC Championship Game or the NFC Championship Game. It may sound too good to be true, but the offer is most definitely the real deal.
DraftKings Virginia Promo Details
Odds of +5600 don’t come around often, but they’re available for new users looking to place a moneyline bet on the Kansas City Chiefs, Cincinnati Bengals, Los Angeles Rams, or San Francisco 49ers.
As of Jan. 26, the best available moneyline on DraftKings is +260 for the Bengals to beat the Chiefs. A winning $5 bet would result in $13 in profit. But if your moneyline bet is the first bet on DraftKings, and it’s a winner, it will return to $280 in free bets.
Terms & Conditions
You can only take advantage of this promo if you are a first-time customer. Here are the remaining terms and conditions.
- You must wager at least $5 on the moneyline of one of the four NFL teams playing on Sunday, Jan. 30.
- If your bet is a winner, you’ll earn $280 in free bets in addition to cash winnings equal to your wager.
- The bet must be placed before the game, the promo isn’t available after kickoff.
- The bonus is paid out as seven free $40 bets.
- The free bets must be used within seven days and are not redeemable for cash.
- The promo can’t be used with any other offer from DraftKings Virginia.
NFL Playoffs Down To Four Teams
What can the NFL do for an encore after arguably the best-ever weekend of playoff football? It’s a great question, but the answers will become apparent on Sunday when four teams that won in walk-off fashion last weekend set their sights on the Super Bowl.
Championship Game Schedule – Sunday, Jan. 30
AFC Championship: Cincinnati Bengals (+260 ML) at Kansas City Chiefs (-335 ML), 3 p.m. ET.
NFC Championship: San Francisco 49ers (+155 ML) at Los Angeles Rams (-180 ML) 6:30 p.m. ET.