In the sports betting world, there is arguably nothing bigger than the Super Bowl. Each year, the Super Bowl is one of the most-watched live events on TV. For sports bettors, it competes every year with the NCAA men’s basketball tournament as the event with the largest handle in the US. Thus, for sports bettors in Virginia, tracking Super Bowl odds is of the utmost importance.
After all, sports wagering is alive and well in Virginia. The state legalized sports betting in 2020, and Virginia online sportsbooks launched soon after, with nearly a dozen now available for bettors to download.
Current Super Bowl 57 Odds
Super Bowl 57 is scheduled to take place at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona, on Sunday, February 12. However, ddds for Super Bowl 57 were posted at many sportsbooks before the Rams and Bengals even kicked off Super Bowl 56. Oddsmakers calculate the opening odds based on the available and relevant information. But those odds are bound to change throughout the offseason as teams find ways to improve their rosters.
Of course, in some cases, rosters get worse and odds become higher. As the season progresses, oddsmakers adjust the odds as the true championship contenders begin to reveal themselves and separate from the pack.
|Super Bowl 57 Odds||DraftKings||BetMGM||Caesars|
|Kansas City Chiefs||+700||+750||+700|
|Green Bay Packers||+1000||+1400||+1500|
|Los Angeles Rams||+1100||+1100||+1200|
|San Francisco 49ers||+1300||+1400||+1400|
|Los Angeles Chargers||+2200||+2500||+2500|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||+2800||+2500||+1800|
|New England Patriots||+3000||+2500||+2500|
|New Orleans Saints||+4000||+4000||+3500|
|Las Vegas Raiders||+5000||+5000||+5000|
|New York Giants||+8000||+8000||+10000|
|New York Jets||+15000||+15000||+15000|
Online Sportsbooks In Virginia With Super Bowl Odds
Some of the most popular online sportsbooks in Virginia that offer Super Bowl odds include DraftKings, Caesars, BetMGM, FanDuel, BetRivers, PointsBet, and Unibet.
Signing up for a sportsbook is as easy as creating an online account at an e-commerce store. Most major online sportsbooks offer a free welcome bonus to new players, which will help you get started oftentimes risk-free. Below are the new player bonuses for a few of the top online sportsbooks.
- DraftKings – Sign up at DraftKings and get a 20% match up to $1,000 (5x playthrough) + $50 free bet with a $5 deposit. Claim offer here.
- Caesars – Caesars Sportsbook offers new users a risk-free bet up to $1,500 with promo code SHARPBET15. Claim offer here.
- BetMGM – The sportsbook welcome bonus at BetMGM is a risk-free bet of up to $1,000 with bonus code SHARP. Claim offer here.
- BetRivers – When players sign up for an account with BetRivers, they can claim a 100% deposit match bonus up to $250 with a 1x playthrough requirement. Use bonus code SHARP250. Claim offer here.
- FanDuel – New players at FanDuel can claim up to a $1,000 risk-free bet. FanDuel will reimburse you in credits if you lose your first bet (max $1,000). Claim offer here.
- PointsBet – New players at PointsBet Sportsbook can claim $2,000 across 2 risk-free bets (up to $500 on a traditional, fixed-odds bet and up to $1,500 on a “PointsBet”) when they use the promo code BESTOFFER. Claim offer here.
- Unibet – Unibet Sportsbook offers a welcome bonus of $100 as a risk-free bet with the bonus code BETBONUS. Claim offer here.
How To Bet On The Super Bowl Online
With more and more states legalizing sports betting, wagering on the big game is becoming increasingly easier — provided that you live in a state that offers legal online sportsbooks. If you do, you can simply create an account before the game, deposit money, and place a bet.
Types Of Super Bowl Bets Online
In addition to futures bets, sportsbooks offer a variety of different gambling options for the Super Bowl. You will find prop bets ranging from who will score first, what the coin toss outcome will be, and much more. In addition, you can place wagers on traditional sports bet types such as the money line, point spread, and the over/under.
FAQs Betting Odds For The Super Bowl
Yes, it is safe to bet on the Super Bowl online provided you do so via a licensed sportsbook and not an offshore sportsbook.
Super Bowl LVI will take place on Sunday, February 13, 2022, at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.